“simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Leonardo da Vinci

“simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Leonardo da Vinci


Monday, April 11, 2011

Easy Wooden Crates

I Love using wooden crates to decorate with!!!
I have to admit I bought this one at Micheal's, they were on sale for $3.00 so I figured I'd save the time and just buy it instead of making it...
Step one get a crate and choose your paint color (I chose white)....

Step two, after I painted it I sanded and scuffed it up a bit with sand paper, I love the old look so I rubbed a dark walnut stain on the edges...

Now the hard part, deciding where you want to use it!!! I knew exactly where this one was going to go, I've been wanting to hide some t.v. cords.... It worked perfect and I love it there.

I liked it so much I painted one yellow too!!!


Have a GREAT day!! Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment